Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chemistry Experiment...

Chemistry..... Gotta love it. :) Actually, I don't really, but sometimes I try to convince myself that I do, because I have the wonderful privilege of being able to do it for the rest of my life, if I stick with my major. For those who know me and are lucky enough to hear my daily rantings about classes, they know how I really feel about this intriguing subject.

So,  I heard somewhere that caffeine helps retain memory. Well, I have a chemistry test this week, so I'm going to test that theory! Don't judge, but I have a healthy obsession with Diet Pepsi. Long story short, if this theory is true, I should pretty much ace my test! :)

Yes, that IS ten 24 oz bottles of Diet Pepsi. Yes, those were consumed within a period of 3 days, and YES, I still have more hidden under my bed. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment